X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[03/2011] - sheet specific print setup parameters

Applies to: - All Verticals

New Feature / Problem:
    Print setup varies per sheet size, function etc. Publishing a set of sheets requires me to print sheets grouped by similar print setup.

I would like to have the ability to save/attach/link a print setup to a sheet.

Why do you need this Feature / Why is it a Problem:
    Less hassle, less dumb work.

Workflow:
    provide sheet families with a link to the print setup dialogue, and introduce a 'manage print setup per sheet' functionality within the setup dialogue.

Benefits:
    Less hassle, less dumb work.

Plus, Adesk can forget the request to schedule sheet sizes. Just let us schedule the whole print setup instead!

Attachment comments:
    There must be a better way...

Ekko Nap
    Professional nitpicker, architect, revit consultant, etc.

This is the one thing I really think is very BAD in Revit at the moment when I compair it to AutoCAD Architecture. Sure there are workarounds (export to dwfx and batch print in design review). I was amazed it needed to be so difficult to print my entire project at once.
    Company Website: www.deurloobm.nl
    Revit Ideas: Is this family Mirrored? | Approve warnings | Family Type parameter just those in the family

Comment

I don't know if it is easy or not, but this is a great wish and really nice to have!
      Revit Architecture - 3ds MAX Design - Octane Render - and many working hours...

Comment