X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mdradvies
    replied
    Originally posted by dzatto View Post
    They are back to back. The wall you see is shared by both views, so to speak.

I never realized that was standard behavior. Wow, Revit really is smart! lol
    So the tags you see are also back to back... exactly the same placement, as you told it too.

Leave a comment:

• dzatto
    replied
    They are back to back. The wall you see is shared by both views, so to speak.

I never realized that was standard behavior. Wow, Revit really is smart! lol

Leave a comment:

• mdradvies
    replied
    Are the two opposite to each other? Like both on one side of a corridor? Because that would make this the right behaviour.

Leave a comment:

• dzatto
    started a topic Copy and Paste Text Tip

Copy and Paste Text Tip

I just stumbled across this. I'm not sure why this happens, but I'm glad it does.

I created 2 elevations of my restroom walls. They are mirror images of each other. I labeled everthing in one view with text and decided to copy the text to the other view and manually mirror and align it the way it needed to be.

To my surprise, when I pasted the text and chose "align to same place", it automatically flipped the text for me so it read correclty and pointed to the correct things. I didn't have to adjust anything. Pretty slick. I really do love Revit. :ka:
    Attached Files