Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converting pdf's to dwg

Hi,

When working with extensions to building etc we sometimes (or more often that we like) recieve the existing drawings in pdf format as the client can't find the orignal dwg files.

For the last few jobs we have converted the pdf's to dwg format using Any Pdf To Dwg Converter PDF to DWG Converter - convert pdf to dwg .After they have been converted you might have to adjust the scale of the produced dwg but then you can link them into Revit.

Johk

We have also gone the way of pdf> import into adobe illustrator> export to dwg> The only problem with this method is that EVERYTHING becomes vectors, including text and hatches. Cleanup is kinda tedious. Does anyone have any secrets they'd like to share?
    Juan Carlos Moreno
    Store Designer & Merchandising Manager
    Sisley Cosmetics

Comment

I get some PDF files that we need to edit in AutoCAD and I am looking for a PDF to DWG converter for work. I downloaded Aide PDF to DXF Converter (PDF to DWG Conversion DGN format Conversion Cad Conversion drafting image) and Any PDF to DWG Converter, the programs worked great with converting vector and raster PDF files into DXF/DWG files which can then be edited by AutoCAD.

Comment

Illustrator

Adobe Illustrator will do the job BUT only if the pdf is a first generation print of a dwg.

Comment