Artejon - Add-ins for Revit - View Filter Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artejon View Post
    Any words of criticism are welcome too :-)
    ok, I downloaded and tested this app on some local projects. Awesome, going to save me a ton of time, BUT, most all of my real projects are on BIM360 accessed via C4R and the app will not start in those projects. Error message thus. If this is true, I'd like my $90USD back please. But frankly I'd rather have you tell me that there is a fix for this!!

Revit 2016 btw
    I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Jones View Post
      ok, I downloaded and tested this app on some local projects. Awesome, going to save me a ton of time, BUT, most all of my real projects are on BIM360 accessed via C4R and the app will not start in those projects. Error message thus. If this is true, I'd like my $90USD back please. But frankly I'd rather have you tell me that there is a fix for this!!

Revit 2016 btw
      Hi Dave,

Thank you for your comments. I have sent you an e-mail.
      Revit add-ins: Purger (delete UNUSED and selected line patterns & line styles, find & delete CAD), Rooms To Spaces, Schedule Utilities (Calculated Values/Combined Parameters To Tags, reuse view filter rules in schedule filters), View Filter Manager (with bunch of other features) at Revit Exchange Apps, View Filter Manager ML

Comment

Originally posted by Artejon View Post
        Hi Dave,

Thank you for your comments. I have sent you an e-mail.
        email received, fix received, great app, great customer support! Kudos!!
        I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

Comment

Will an update be coming out for 2018?
          Aaron "selfish AND petulant" Maller |P A R A L L A X T E A M | Practice Technology Implementation
          @Web | @Twitter | @LinkedIn | @Email

Comment

Sure, it will. I will contact you tomorrow.
            Revit add-ins: Purger (delete UNUSED and selected line patterns & line styles, find & delete CAD), Rooms To Spaces, Schedule Utilities (Calculated Values/Combined Parameters To Tags, reuse view filter rules in schedule filters), View Filter Manager (with bunch of other features) at Revit Exchange Apps, View Filter Manager ML

Comment

I am pleased to announce release of the new app SolarDaylight. For more details, see #1 post.

Comment