Dynamo Install Order ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamo Install Order ?

I'm trying to cleanup my deployments and have been having some minor issues with Dynamo, especially since there are several versions to deal with at the moment. Is there a proper install order for 1.3.x, 2.0.x, and 2.1.x? In particular I'm getting errors about Dynamo Core not being installed when starting Revit.

The deployment runs all of the Revit installs, then goes through and uninstalls all of the old versions of Dynamo (at least that I have GUIDs for), then reinstalls 1.3 and 2.0 - which should be correct I would think..
    Revit for newbies - A starting point for RFO

chad
    BEER: Better, Efficient, Elegant, Repeatable.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Dynamo says "Update Available" but nothing happens + Dynamo versions?
    When I click on Manage > Dynamo, version 1.2.1.3083 opens (it says Dynamo Core and Dynamo Revit are 1.2.1.3083). Shortly after it opens, the little...
    August 1, 2017, 04:10 PM
  • Orchid for dynamo
    I am trying to install Orchid package for dynamo, another colleague installed it no problem and I followed the same procedure he did and yet it will not...
    August 25, 2021, 09:17 AM
  • Trouble Upgrading Dynamo Revit 1.3.0
    I am trying to go from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1 and I am getting these errors.....

This is what I get when I try to straight up un-install...
    October 2, 2017, 02:33 AM
  • Dynamo & Python changes?
    Previously the Dynamo installer would include a version of IronPython in the install, and I think the Dynamo web site also provided links directly to...
    January 25, 2017, 10:46 AM
  • Dynamo
    hi I'm completely new to hear a word Dynamo.
    Can anybody explain what is dynamo. What can be done using Dynamo?
    Why we need to use Dynamo?...
    June 2, 2017, 07:19 AM
Working...
X