Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Level new version

All,

I'm splitting this from the Keynote Manager thread since it really doesn't have anything to do with Keynote Manager...

I am developing an expanded and updated for 2012 version of the Get Level tool for commercial release and should have a beta version available this week. If you are interested in testing it please PM me and I'll get you a copy...

Thanks,
    Steve

What does the Get Level tool do?

Comment

I believe two things (has been a while since I played around):
      1. Shows which level an item is hosted on
      2. Shows all items hosted on a level.

Can't really try cause I don't have it installed now (had to reinstall and didn't come around to all plugins, so if anyone wants to correct me please do)
      Martijn de Riet
      Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
      MdR Advies
      Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

Yes that's basically correct. The old get level command would show you a list of all levels in the project. You select one of them and it would show you all elements hosted on that level or let you know that there were none. What I am testing now is an expanded version that will allow you to apply several selection filters including level.

Thanks,
        Steve

Comment

All,

Wanted to post an announcement here that the new version is available. It's called 'Selection Master'. Hope you find it useful!

Thanks,
          Steve
          Last edited by Alfredo Medina; August 18, 2011, 08:51 PM. Reason: Removed commercial info and link

Comment