Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eTransfer for Revit

Hi guys and gals,

Available from Labs: eTransmit for Revit. Sounds really awesome: this tool generally takes your model, detaches from central if necessary, finds all imported/linked files and puts them together in one package to distribute. No more "central file cannot be found", missing dwg's or anything.
    Unfortunately NOT available for Dutch users. Does anyone know if it would work if I were to "find" this download on an alternative location and install it?
    Martijn de Riet
    Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
    MdR Advies
    Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Not sure I have ever needed to send a whole model and all associated files to anyone outside the office, but I certainly need to compile a self contained folder for every milestone archive. Will certainly be looking at it for that!

Thanks for the heads up Martijn! Good find.
    Gordon
    Pragmatic Praxis

Comment

Well, I also noticed the Blogbot found it too... So it's not really a secret anymore, LOL. Does anyone know if the actual software is also limited to a geographical location or if this is just the download... I would really like to test this (and would even wave the RFO Addin EULA for it )
      Martijn de Riet
      MdR Advies

Comment

Originally posted by mdradvies View Post
        Unfortunately NOT available for Dutch users. Does anyone know if it would work if I were to "find" this download on an alternative location and install it?
        The Labs release of e-Transmit was just opened up to all countries. The interface is not localized, but it will now work on copies of Revit licensed outside of North America.
        Jeff Hanson
        Sr. Subject Matter Expert
        Autodesk, Revit - User Experience

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the heads up Jeff :beer:
          Klaus Munkholm
          "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

Cool! Will report back after I've had a play with it...
            Martijn de Riet
            MdR Advies

Comment