Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you prefer in the render file here artlanis or revit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you prefer in the render file here artlanis or revit??

Hi,i am just wondering what do you prefer of this rendered image and why?
    there is two one rendering for the project one by revit and the other one rendered by artlantis
    waiting your opinions:thumbsup:
    Attached Files

The Artlantis renders look "richer"--but you can adjust the saturation in Revit and get the same "warmer" look.

cheers
    Cliff B. Collins
    Registered Architect
    The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects, St. Louis, MO
    Autodesk Expert Elite

Comment

For your information the render in revit take 2 hour and 30 minutes for every image while with artlantis the both 2 images take 30 minutes or less with higher resolution.

Comment

Did you use "Best" setting in Revit? If so, it is overkill. Try using "High" or even "Medium" instead.

And if speed is what you need, try "Render to Cloud"--although the saturation,etc. will be a bit different.
        Cliff B. Collins
        Registered Architect
        The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects, St. Louis, MO
        Autodesk Expert Elite

Comment

My setting was not that much it was 300 dpi high for human eye view
          and the bird eye view was 150 high.
          usually in cloud render i will have a problem with RPCs and maybe loosing for quality of material at some parts of the model that is why i am eliminating Clound rendering option from my mind.
          Saturation i will try your suggestion although maybe i see it does not make the render realistic when raising amount i will still try this.

Comment

This is subjective. I'm great at rendering with revit so i'm going to pick it. I would have to export and learn Artlantis to get as good with it.
            Scott D. Brown, AIA | Senior Project Manager | Beck Group

Comment

One of the biggest Revit rendering problems is a horrible horrible camera.

Comment