cutouts appearance in render is different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cutouts appearance in render is different

Hi, i have problem that i have like generic model that will have like this cut in the image , the problem is that some parts is showing well as i expected some other are not any explanation for this please,

and thanks for scott (sdbrownaia)by the way because he give me idea into how to start this
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ahmed_hassan; November 28, 2011, 08:31 PM.

For starters: nicely done...

Second: you might want to check the placement of all components. For instance the cutout on the lower right corner seems to have too little offset from the wall OR no material behind it to mask the wall itself. Same for the square you drew in top center. Difference between the two parts is that one has a wall behind it and the other part seems to be in front of a roof terrace with only air behind it.

Other thing: you might want to check the resolution of your rendering and kick it up a notch. These are very detailed images which need a high resolution to render properly. Or else it blurs into a big grey blob like some of the cutouts farthest away from the point of view.
    Martijn de Riet
    Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
    MdR Advies
    Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

Thanks Martijn, you are right my boss told me but i set the render setting into printer 150 DPI copied High setting to custom and change only the precision to 7 instead of 6 that comes with High is there is better setting or specifc value do you recommend i should increase like 300DPI or make render best, i need advice on this.
      thanks

Comment

There is a very long thread here about the best render settings... do a search. It's way better then me trying to explain it (mainly cause it's done by people who actually know what they are talking about when it comes to rendering :laugh
        Martijn de Riet
        MdR Advies

Comment

You mean this one? http://www.revitforum.org/rendering-...ngs-revit.html
          In that case - It was not done by someone who knew what they where talking about... If i did know... I wouldn't have needed to test it :beer:
          Klaus Munkholm
          "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

Martijn could also have referred to this thread: http://www.revitforum.org/rendering-...html#post11818

Which you should really have a look at, before mentioning DPI's Ahmed.
            Klaus Munkholm
            "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

Originally posted by Munkholm View Post
              You mean this one? http://www.revitforum.org/rendering-...ngs-revit.html
              In that case - It was not done by someone who knew what they where talking about... If i did know... I wouldn't have needed to test it :beer:
              Well, you do now don't you? lol...
              Anyway, that's the one (that, and the other reference you posted)
              Martijn de Riet
              MdR Advies

Comment