X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My second work rendering on revit

Hi, i started loving revit more
    this my second work on revit
    i made adjustment on original output come from programme in exposure for 1- exposure value= 13.75 2-white point=8017.20 3-shadows= 0.71
    the rest is default
    let me see your opinion or if you have suggestion to improve either design or rendering setting
    you are free to critique whatever you want
    and thanks to this nice forum
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ahmed_hassan; November 12, 2011, 06:39 PM.

Very nice Ahmed. And I'm glad that you are finally starting to see the light! :laugh:

One thing I always do in my renderings is to never have the sun behind the camera. It looks like you have the sun oriented to hit the corner of the building? I like my camera to be around 90 degrees to the sun, that way I have a wall pretty much in the light, and one pretty much in shadow. It just seems to look more realistic to me.
    Dan

Comment

Thanks Dan for your words, that really encourage me . inside sun setting i choosed : lighting -sun from top left - Azimuth:200 - altitude:35 .

Comment

Actually, now that I look at it again, the sun position may be okay. I'm used to my renderings casting some shadow on the ground (the right side of your rendering). Maybe a different altitude? This is probably just personal preference, but I like my shadows to show on the ground a little.
        Dan

Comment

nice work!what you could also do is to try to match the actual position of the sun based on your project's location.. by that you would have to orient you project True North and then set the Sun time to either 10:00am or 2:00pm. or just simply try to locate your East-West axis and then adjust your Azimuth and Altitude.like you, dan, I also prefer a shadow on the ground on either side of the building or a tree shadow coming from behind the camera.
          “You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.”
          -Anonymous

Comment