My second render improvement for villa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My second render improvement for villa

Hi everyone, i hope that my render is improved , i am worked a little bit on a material of floors especially, plus roofs tile (i know there is still like reflection and mirror of glass which i can not do it ) i made lighting is morning so it is not becoming over exposed.

Now what is your opinion on my second render ?
    Glass (no mirror reflection) :laugh: i am looking for someone can suggest something
    if anyone can guide me to library of cars rather than ugly one in library come with revit = that will be great :thumbsup:

You are free to critic whatever you want also
    Attached Files

Getting better. once your rendering is done adjust the exposure settings a little darker and play with the color. Also select all the bushes and change the elevation to -4" so they aren't floating.
    Scott D. Brown, AIA | Senior Project Manager | Beck Group

Comment

well you could render in 3ds max design because there you have more possibilities and SPEED. You can have some more realistic bushes and trees and you can save the resulting image to alpha channel and edit in Adobe Photo shop and insert a background photo environment

Comment

Originally posted by spotless View Post
        ...you can save the resulting image to alpha channel and edit in Adobe Photo shop and insert a background photo environment
        When you export the image from Revit as PNG or TIFF you will get an alpha channel as well.

Exporting the Rendered Image to a File - WikiHelp
        Jeff Hanson
        Sr. Subject Matter Expert
        Autodesk, Revit - User Experience

Comment

I've got to say, Ahmed, you've come a long way. That is a very nice model. Good job. :thumbsup:
          Dan

Comment

This is a nice job, well done. I think every RFO addict here was involved....this is almost a RFO job, lol :laugh:
            Julien
            "Au royaume des aveugles, les borgnes sont mal vus!"
            P. DAC
            Follow me on Twitter @Jbenoit44 - Blog: http://aecuandme.wordpress.com/

Comment

excellent!!!

Comment