Villa 2 - Second villa on site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Villa 2 - Second villa on site

Here are reduced views of the second villa building on the site. My main frustration is with the glass in the day shots. I'm not sure what to try, it is reflecting but too dark. I guess I'd have to use a higher reflectance glass.
    Attached Files
    Scott D. Brown, AIA | Senior Project Manager | Beck Group

Looks awesome. The glass looks correct to me. It's light outside, and the rooms don't have a light on. So, it should show black IMO. Just like in real life.
    Dan

Comment

Dans observations are correct. But notice the glass in the room on the right hand side... That room is lit from the window on the backside, and thus the glass is not as dark. A little trick I've used, is to show all the interior doors as open. (If your doors don't have a 3D swing, then maybe the leafs are on a subcategory that can be turned off)
      Klaus Munkholm
      "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

I know it is correct. I was surprised I turned on daylight portals thinking that would let more light into the inside, but it didn't.

Comment

As far as I recall, daylight portals only have noticeable effect when using the "Interior" rendering presets. (But is also a great cause of slow down - So I never use them, what so ever)

The renderings are looking great BTW! :beer:
          Klaus Munkholm

Comment

Nice rendering especially the night one, i wish seeing members here rendering bird eye view and how they represent the surrounding, all i see is just human eye view which can hide a lot of defects ;0
            but remember i am not criticing you , i am still learning from you

Comment

Birdeyes just aren't very valuable to convey the feeling of a project, unless you can fly I typically include aerial views as non rendered views.

Comment

Ok but i am curious from where you got this cars i can not find it in my library Metric RAC ?

Comment

The yellow beetle in the OOTB library is just a free sample from Archivision.com
                  You'll need to subscribe to their RPC's to get more cars.
                  Klaus Munkholm

Comment

Note they have an all access trial so you could use the cars and trees and people, I think it runs for 14 days. I did end up buying it after the trial because they are helpful to have.

Comment