X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaos Group & Enscape merge

Looks like a perfect combo. Thoughts?

https://enscape3d.com/press/enscape-and-chaos-merge/

Its totally confused me, but it looks more like a marriage forced by the venture capitalists behind both the firms.

Recently I'd thought that V-Ray was moving much more towards Enscape with their real-time renderer . . . and I think the days of ray-trace renderers were over,

Enscape really was the killer of the wait-for-the-render model.

But its more resources (People and shared research) for a favourite tool of mine (Enscape) so looking forward to see what comes out of it.
    Kamran Mirza
    Chartered Architect RIBA, ARB, PCATP

Comment

While wandering around the Enscape site I noticed mention of this today. It could be worse I suppose

Whatever, I am stuck on Enscape 3.1 because 3.2 doesn't work properly with a Spacemouse and there seems little likelihood that this is going to be fixed any time soon, or ever.
      I'm not really bothered for the present as I don't use any of the features added to Enscape in recent versions and I'm mulling over whether to renew my subscription, due fairly soon.

It says somewhere that the Chaos name will remain - 'Enscape Chaos' perhaps?
      William Sutherland rias riba
      WS Architecture Ltd

Comment

widgetinstance 211 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X