New Interior Renders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Interior Renders

Hey been slaving away on some interior shots for a new client... It's a Kitchen and Master bathroom expansion and remodel, trying to get them ready to present, the kitchen shots are from Neon, let me know what you think...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rushdog; October 5, 2011, 12:05 AM.

In the words of Borat:

Very nice, Very nice. High five.
    Dan

Comment

O_O

top stuff!
      There are no stupid questions, only stupid people

Comment

Very detailed, very good indeed.. Might go as far as saying it's incredible..
        Keep up the good work.. :beer:

BTW, where did you get those kitchen appliances, the are very nice.. Did you model all the silverware, glasses, plates and on, your self? They look very realistic..
        Last edited by KimArndt; October 5, 2011, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Looks great Rushdog! Would suggest to add some more cutlery, to take it just one step further - and maybe even a couple of flowers? :beer:
          Klaus Munkholm
          "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

Thankis Munk, Yea I'll add the fluff in later just trying to get the basics done for now...

Comment

Thanx! I got them from Revit city! and Seek,the range cooktop and dbl oven are Dacor, very nice families from Seek. The others I got from Revitcity. So is the table setting. A lot of my stuf is MAX models I've turned into Revit families as well.

Comment

nice work!

Comment

http://www.mielebim.com/ have excellent appliance families
                  There are no stupid questions, only stupid people

Comment

Bummer:

"Miele BIM access is available only for Australia and New Zealand. Specifications for Miele products vary from country to country. Please click here to link to the International Project Business website."
                    Arjan Ikink, BIM-engineer at PHB Deventer
                    LinkedIn

Comment