Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noisy render

Hi,

I want to make less noise on this render. My sun setting is interior sun and artificial. Sun time is 11:00am.

Can't seem to find a reason for it unless I'm missing something obvious?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by danieltimms View Post
    Hi,

I want to make less noise on this render. My sun setting is interior sun and artificial. Sun time is 11:00am.

Can't seem to find a reason for it unless I'm missing something obvious?
    what render quality or resolution do you have it set to?

Comment

Originally posted by billiam View Post
      what render quality or resolution do you have it set to?
      Its currently set to 'High' quality.

Comment

What size is the crop region? adjust it(scale) to be larger. My guess is you have a very small image. Also what version of revit are you using? I have been told improvements have been made to the rendering engine that address this also in 2018 from 2016/17. But you have to increase the number of "levels to get rid of the grainy look.Click image for larger version

Name:	Rendering settings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	202.1 KB
ID:	394615 Note I'm not saying these settings will be perfect for you, but try going to 12 and try simplified vs percise.
        Scott D. Brown, AIA | Senior Project Manager | Beck Group

Comment

Originally posted by sdbrownaia View Post
          What size is the crop region? adjust it(scale) to be larger. My guess is you have a very small image. Also what version of revit are you using? ... But you have to increase the number of "levels to get rid of the grainy look.[ATTACH=CONFIG]30670[/ATTACH] Note I'm not saying these settings will be perfect for you, but try going to 12 and try simplified vs percise.
          +1 for using a larger image.
          I've been pretty happy with using a custom setting for renderings, using Advanced Textures & 10 passes. It produces a nice image but doesn't take forever to run.
          Revit for newbies - A starting point for RFO

chad
          BEER: Better, Efficient, Elegant, Repeatable.

Comment