David Light: The trouble with BIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Light: The trouble with BIM

A thought provoking & maybe controversial view point from Martyn Day over at AEC Magazine on the Trouble with BIM….
    http://aecmag.com/index.php?option=c...sk=view&id=450
    He raises, in my humble opinion some very interesting points.He is not saying BIM is bad, instead highlighting the current challenges.

Click here to view the blog post.

Related Topics

Collapse

• David Light: To BIM or Not to BIM?
    This is an extract from Architects Journal from the 15/12/11, this article looked at trends in design & construction for the UK going into 2012…hopefully...
    January 26, 2012, 12:45 PM
  • David Light: The state of UK BIM
    Following this years successful Autodesk UK BIM conference, Construction News In association with Autodesk published this article. Certainly worth a...
    December 22, 2011, 07:45 AM
  • David Light: BIM Handbook

I totally forgot about this, but I managed to get a “very small” piece in the BIM Handbook: A Guide to Building Information Modeling for Owners,...
    June 15, 2012, 12:45 PM
  • David Light: BIM Docs!

BIM Documents; we just you can’t live without them. If you are starting to delve into BIM they can be a useful resource to understand what it...
    April 25, 2013, 08:15 PM
  • David Light: UK BIM Task Group News Letters
    If you are UK based & you are trying to still get your head around the BIM requirements, be sure to check out the BIM Task Group Newsletter, some...
    July 21, 2013, 03:16 PM
Working...
X