Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RFO Blog:

Visitors of Revitforum.org around the globe

This image shows all the countries from where Revitforum.org has been visited during the last 7 months. The greener the color, the higher the number of visitors. The report says that the number of countries or territories is 200. Considering that the United Nations has 193 countries registered, a number of 200 is really impressive, especially considering that Revitforum.org has not celebrated its first anniversary yet. Even more impressive is the interest for this software itself, which was launched in April 2000 by Revit Technology Corporation, and has been part of the Autodesk family for less than ten years.

The list of visiting countries of Revitforum.org is so long that it is easier to spot the countries or territories from where the forum has NOT received any visits yet (the countries represented in white on the map) :

Greenland
    Iceland
    Western Sahara
    Somalia
    Congo
    Central African Republic
    Chad
    Eritrea
    North Korea
    Buthan
    Uzbekistan
    Kyrgystan
    Tajikistan

Well, and probably The Vatican?

See you in Revitforum.org...

Posted by Alfredo Medina

Click here to view the entire blog post.

I have wall map. On Greenland it says Kingdom of Denmark. Klaus, make a trip there and check their computers please. Maybe they have a firewall there.

Comment

Dude, you couldn't have waited until we hit 300k???
      Martijn de Riet
      Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
      MdR Advies
      Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment