Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to say a friendly hello upon joining this great forum. I enjoy using revit for business or as a hobby and been using it for the past 5 years and so its nice to be around people who also use this software. I look forward to receiving feedback on the work I share with you and in return to also provide feedback.

Hello and welcome!

http://www.captiveaire.com/
    Commercial Kitchen Ventilation Systems

Comment

Originally posted by P.Designs View Post
      I just wanted to say a friendly hello upon joining this great forum. I enjoy using revit for business or as a hobby and been using it for the past 5 years and so its nice to be around people who also use this software. I look forward to receiving feedback on the work I share with you and in return to also provide feedback.
      Hi and welcome to RFO! There's lots of Revit gurus around here, not including me Have fun and join in! What Revit are you using? Arch, Struc, or MEP?
      I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcomes. I'm using revit architecture and I look forward to contributing to this forum.

Comment