Adieu, movin' on out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adieu, movin' on out!

shutting down the computers in 20 mins for the move to the new office. By tomorrow I'll be in the new place hoping that my Internet connection will work as planned and promised. Then to find everything that I've jammed in boxes over the last 2 days...ugh

I'll be back to bother you all in a day or so!
    I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

Originally posted by Dave Jones View Post
    shutting down the computers in 20 mins for the move to the new office. By tomorrow I'll be in the new place hoping that my Internet connection will work as planned and promised. Then to find everything that I've jammed in boxes over the last 2 days...ugh
    Congratulations about the new home/office. I wish you lots of happiness and success at the new place.

Oh, no!... :banghead: :laugh:
    Freelance BIM Provider at Autodesk Services Marketplace | Linkedin

Comment

Good luck with the move, man! I was talkin about you at Autodesk this week... We brought up Fabrication and Revit, and your name came up. I mentioned "Lines Smaller than..." You would be amazed how many people in development didnt even know that limit was there. But theyre a great bunch, and its really inspiring to see them work.

Anyway, new offices are always fun! I hope they have the coffee maker up and running!
      Aaron "selfish AND petulant" Maller |P A R A L L A X T E A M | Practice Technology Implementation
      @Web | @Twitter | @LinkedIn | @Email

Comment

Originally posted by Twiceroadsfool View Post
        I mentioned "Lines Smaller than..." You would be amazed how many people in development didnt even know that limit was there.
        oh my good, they urgently need to frequently visit: http://revitforum.org

-rpict

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Jones View Post

I'm baaaackkk! That was way to easy. Something has got to screw up around here somehow. The move went Way To Smoothly. Internets crankin', wireless network's smokin', and the coffee maker is resting until tomorrow. It's almost :beer: thirty! I think that I'll take the rest of the afternoon off.
          I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

Comment

That, sir, is GLOATING, and it is very unbecoming.
            Tip one back for the rest of us.

Gordon
            Pragmatic Praxis

Comment

Anyone notice that Dave hasn't been on yet?? Me thinks the wireless network was actually smokin', and it blew up. lol
              Dan

Comment

Or he tipped back one :beer: for EACH of us!

Gordon
                Pragmatic Praxis

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Price View Post
                  Or he tipped back one :beer: for EACH of us!

Gordon
                  I HOPE not ! 424 :beer: in one day....
                  Klaus Munkholm
                  "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

Exactly Klaus. I am kinda worried!

Gordon
                    Pragmatic Praxis

Comment