Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Biggest News of The Decade!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Biggest News of The Decade!!!!!!!!!!!!!

especially for Dan and Alex!

Beavis and Butt-Head return to MTV tonight at 10pm. Now that's what I call earth shaking :bb:
    I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

Bring back a couple of goofballs to try to lure people back.... How about bringing back the M U S I C !!!

Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

Originally posted by MPwuzhere View Post
      Bring back a couple of goofballs to try to lure people back.... How about bringing back the M U S I C !!!

Their video could have used some Revit modeling and rendering...

Comment

LOL....you realize that video was created in the time of AutoCAD 2.0...(yeah I looked it up)

Funny thing is....ArchiCAD was released the same year this came out..
        MPwuzhere
        R.I.P.
        Last edited by MPwuzhere; October 27, 2011, 03:42 PM. Reason: Got a year wrong...1984 is when it came out...
        Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

Originally posted by MPwuzhere View Post

GOD that reminds me of the game Half Life. Who here played that? I think they should stop making "reality" TV and bring back the M U S I C. I would watch it if they did that.

BTW I really dont like Beavis and Butt-Head....
          -Alex Cunningham

Comment

hehe..hey Beavis....hehe ... hehe he said balls. hehe hehe

I honestly didn't watch a lot of them either....well, not that I can remember. :laugh:
            Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Cunningham View Post
              GOD that reminds me of the game Half Life. Who here played that?...
              I wasted many, many, many hours down there, running back and forth flipping switches in the dark...hehe, creating my own games with the level editor is what gave me my first taste of working in 3D, but then I had to grow up! funny thing is (or scary?) modern games may look better but they haven't really moved on from 'find switch, flick switch, point & shoot'.

Originally posted by dzatto View Post
              hehe..hey Beavis....hehe ... hehe he said balls. hehe hehe

I honestly didn't watch a lot of them either....well, not that I can remember. :laugh:
              well i loved it, much like south park now > regardless of demographic, NO-ONE is safe! Laughing is a good stress reliever.

but i wouldn't have seen :bb: since the mid 90's ...hehe hehe..we saw naked people..hehe lol :bb:
              There are no stupid questions, only stupid people

Comment

Working...
              X