Way To Go RFO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way To Go RFO!

Well, I honestly didn't think we'd make it. But, I have to say, way to go guys! We hit our goal of $1500, and actually passed it.

Just one more reason I'm proud to be a member of RFo. I'm thinking we need to make some 12" decals for our cars or something. :laugh:
    Dan

Originally posted by dzatto View Post
    Well, I honestly didn't think we'd make it. But, I have to say, way to go guys! We hit our goal of $1500, and actually passed it.

Just one more reason I'm proud to be a member of RFo. I'm thinking we need to make some 12" decals for our cars or something. :laugh:
    do you ever work? :hide:

on a serious note, someone must have made a substantial contribution for the total to go up $700US in one day! Thanks much to whomever!!
    I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

Comment

Yeah, I'm at work now! I tell the boss it takes 2 weeks to do a 15 minute project, so it's all good. :laugh:
      Dan

Comment

Originally posted by dzatto View Post
        Yeah, I'm at work now! I tell the boss it takes 2 weeks to do a 15 minute project, so it's all good. :laugh:
        Don't you just love this software...
        btw: the 700,- exists for a large part from monthly donations still to come. Klaus posted about this change yesterday here. Sort of like how our governments balance out their budgets.
        Anyway: 1500,- in less then a month is still impressive!
        Martijn de Riet
        Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
        MdR Advies
        Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

w00p w00p!!!!
          -Alex Cunningham

Comment