Took me a while...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took me a while...

The splash screen for Revit Structure 2012 is the structure model for the Sacramento Internation Airport. The company I work for was the Associate Architect / LEED

Fly-Through Video | The Big Build
    -Alex Cunningham

Originally posted by Alex Cunningham View Post
    The splash screen for Revit Structure 2012 is the structure model for the Sacramento Internation Airport. The company I work for was the Associate Architect / LEED

Fly-Through Video | The Big Build
    nice project!
    I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

Comment

Scott Wilson (whom i believe worked on/built the Structural Revit Model) is a member here.
      Aaron "selfish AND petulant" Maller |P A R A L L A X T E A M | Practice Technology Implementation
      @Web | @Twitter | @LinkedIn | @Email

Comment

very inspirational video! thanks for posting it Alex. i'd like to know their workflow/other software used if you have any idea :? those animated people really set it off, (but not sure if the wheels on the cars are turning)
        There are no stupid questions, only stupid people

Comment

the render part is a game engine like software for sure.

Comment

Most of this can be done by Navisworks. Although I'm not sure about the walking people...
            Martijn de Riet
            Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
            MdR Advies
            Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

I can look into it for you all. I am not sure what software was used, I did not work for Lionakis at the time the project was being worked on.
              -Alex Cunningham

Comment

The walking people are easy. You can get them for Max (as either RPC, or modeled people that move, and you can move them...). Our Media guys use the modeled people with Vray in Max, and they move... But there is also animated RPC, that looks just like those people. Archvision baby. Well worth the money.
                Aaron "selfish AND petulant" Maller |P A R A L L A X T E A M | Practice Technology Implementation

Comment

Originally posted by Twiceroadsfool View Post
                  The walking people are easy. You can get them for Max (as either RPC, or modeled people that move, and you can move them...). Our Media guys use the modeled people with Vray in Max, and they move... But there is also animated RPC, that looks just like those people. Archvision baby. Well worth the money.
                  I know the RPC content, I just don't know if Navisworks recognises them and allows you to use their built-in movements...
                  Martijn de Riet
                  Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
                  MdR Advies
                  Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

It does...

Comment