X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wacom Cintiq 24 HD... Wow

An object worthy of technolust if I ever saw one

http://www.wacom.eu/index2.asp?pid=9239&lang=en

I've had a few Cintiqs over the years and even have a 21" sitting unused next to me - the reason is the stand makes it uncomfortable to work on like a drawing board so I went back to conventional Wacoms with separate monitor.

The new stand looks to have addressed that problem.

A bit over the top for a drawing board but verrry cool
    William Sutherland rias riba
    WS Architecture Ltd

C'mon Will. I'm sure you can modify it somehow and make it adjustable. If not, send it over here. I'll tear it apart for ya! I can't promise it will ever work again, though.
    Dan

Comment

Thanks for the offer - I'm too defeatist in these things

My Dad would have known what to do - heat up a knife and cut open the plastic case, screw on a couple of coat hangers...

We can't fix anything ourselves now
      William Sutherland rias riba
      WS Architecture Ltd

Comment