• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lynn Allen

Anybody else see this yet?
    https://twitter.com/Lynn_Allen/statu...42133109104640
    Dave Plumb
    BWBR Architects; St Paul, MN

CADsplaining: When a BIM rookie tells you how you should have done something.

Yeah. Lynn Allen and Anthony Hauck were both a major shock to me. Excited to see what they both do next.
    Aaron "selfish AND petulant" Maller |P A R A L L A X T E A M | Practice Technology Implementation
    @Web | @Twitter | @LinkedIn | @Email

Comment

Wow! Apparently the twitters does have a use every once in a while :crazy: Or I need to get out from under my rock more often.
      Revit for newbies - A starting point for RFO

chad
      BEER: Better, Efficient, Elegant, Repeatable.

Comment

Sinking ship?

(Not to suggest Lynn's a rat, I'm sure she's a lovely person)

Comment

It had to happen sooner or later. Heidi Hewitt is leaving too and I worked with her quite a bit while with the Mentor program.

What is sad is they knew they were leaving at the end of November last year. That had to make the holidays suck for over 1000 people.
          Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

It will be hilarious to see one of them using *Draftsight*

Comment

Why is that? What is wrong with DraftSight?

Comment

Originally posted by TomekTomek View Post
                Why is that? What is wrong with DraftSight?
                Opinions vary but it is more cad related. I think you may have missed some of the corporate headlines concerning staff and transition to their new business model, to understand..

Comment

Good thing I didn't take the job offer from Autodesk several years back. I knew too many that have worked with Autodesk & caught on to the cues of the changes coming down the Pike. I would have been stuck in Mexico City with my few years left being counted towards 2020-22 ;/

Comment