300+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300+

Woohoo! Broke the 300 visitors at a time threshhold!
    ^5
    Leanne Zaras, CDT, LEED AP
    AutoCAD 2010 Certified Professional / Revit Architecture 2012 Certified Professional / Revit Structure 2015 Certified Professional
    ACAD2021, RST2014-2021 / Windows 10, 64-bit

Yes, there were 311 users online here today at about 2 p.m.

This image shows the number of users online, some minutes ago, in Revitforum, Revitcity, and Augi. (The Autodesk forum is not included because it does not display that information).
    Attached Files
    Freelance BIM Provider at Autodesk Services Marketplace | Linkedin

Comment

Hate to burst your bubble Alf, but AUGI´s is not showing the right picture... It´s only the numbers from the "general" forum (as your picture shows). But :thumbsup: for 300+ at this, still, very young forum.
      Klaus Munkholm
      "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

Originally posted by Munkholm View Post
        Hate to burst your bubble Alf, but AUGI´s is not showing the right picture... It´s only the numbers from the "general" forum (as your picture shows). But :thumbsup: for 300+ at this, still, very young forum.
        Well, I think that value is the number of users online in Augi's Revit Architecture General forum, not in the whole Augi; that is what I need for the comparison. Am I correct or not?
        Freelance BIM Provider at Autodesk Services Marketplace | Linkedin

Comment

lol....yeah, as of right now there are 719 users on AUGI....80 members and 639 guests...and of the actual logged in members I only recognize about 5 people... and I am hanging out in CWC most of the time...

Amazing how many guests there are here though....in one thread I saw there was like 20 guests...
          Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredo Medina View Post
            Well, I think that value is the number of users online in Augi's Revit Architecture General forum, not in the whole Augi; that is what I need for the comparison. Am I correct or not?
            You´d need the numbers for all the sub-forums regarding Revit on Augi, if you really wanted to make a fair comparison... not sure those numbers are available without manually adding up the different sub-forums though...

Originally posted by MPwuzhere View Post
            lol....yeah, as of right now there are 719 users on AUGI....80 members and 639 guests...and of the actual logged in members I only recognize about 5 people... and I am hanging out in CWC most of the time...

Amazing how many guests there are here though....in one thread I saw there was like 20 guests...
            I´d guess that those number covers the entire forums on Augi? Meaning the sub-forums of every piece of Autodesk software... Not great for a fair comparison either.

Anyway, as a clever guy told me a few months back: It´s not about the numbers, it´s about the quality
            Klaus Munkholm
            "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

Originally posted by Munkholm View Post
              Anyway, as a clever guy told me a few months back: It´s not about the numbers, it´s about the quality
              It certainly is about the quality.
              That's why I visit every day.

I'm amazed with how fast the answers come.......
              "Two possibilities exist. Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not.
              Both are equally terrifying."
              - Arthur C Clarke

Comment

I'm curious, how many users could be logged in at one time? What's the max?
                "Two possibilities exist. Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not.
                Both are equally terrifying."
                - Arthur C Clarke

Comment

We are currently on the Vb600 Plan and Global Gold http://www.globalgold.co.uk/vbulleti...ng-and-signup/ Allows for 600 Simultaneous users.

Simultaneous users are generally not our problem - bandwidth use is the one which forces us up to the next plan!
                  Ian Kidston
                  http://allextensions.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Ian.Kidston View Post
                    We are currently on the Vb600 Plan and Global Gold http://www.globalgold.co.uk/vbulleti...ng-and-signup/ Allows for 600 Simultaneous users.

Simultaneous users are generally not our problem - bandwidth use is the one which forces us up to the next plan!
                    When you say bandwidth... you mean Web/Database space? I dont see any bandwidth restrictions on the Vb600 plan. Its kinda hard to think that RFO is anywhere near 15GB DB size either.
                    -Alex Cunningham

Comment