Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning

When I try to enter the site I get this:

The site's security certificate has expired.
    You have tried to access www.revitforum.org, but the server has submitted an expired certificate. We do not have information that indicates if the certificate has been violated since it expired. This means that Google Chrome can not guarantee that you are establishing a communication with www.revitforum.org and not with a hacker. Currently, the clock of your computer marks on Thursday, December 28, 2017 08:20:11. This information is correct? If it is not, you must correct the error and update the page.
    You should not continue, especially if you have never received this warning for this site.

Is there a problem or do I have it?
    Attached Files
    "-Bueno, pues ahora que los dos nos hemos visto el uno al otro -repuso el
    unicornio-si tu crees en mi, yo creeré en tí, ¿trato hecho?"
    Lewis Carroll

I get similiar, but rather more boringly in english. That warning looks so much more interesting.
    Motorbike riding is one long bezier curve

Comment

I’ve been getting it for a few days now. In chrome I get it on every click. Sent a message to Munk but haven’t heard back
      Rick Moore, AIA
      Barnes Gromatzky Kosarek Architects

Comment

just create an Exception for www.revitforum.com in your browser. I did that the first time I saw the message and have had no issues since.
        I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Jones View Post
          just create an Exception for www.revitforum.com in your browser. I did that the first time I saw the message and have had no issues since.
          Might be better with .org dave. ��
          But chrome on ipad is basic, with none of those settings.
          Last edited by biff; December 28, 2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by biff View Post
            Might be better with .org dave. ��
            But chrome on ipad is basic, with none of those settings.
            yeah, .org not .com...typing on two keyboards, working on three monitors does that to a person I visit RFO on my iPhone, iPad, and PC. The only place that I've ever gotten the invalid cert error is on my PC. Speaking of iPads, I was in the Verizon store today with my wife who bought a new iPad. What ever happened to the $349 model of old? She spent almost $1200USD on a new biggie iPad. Gawd!

Comment

Yeah, mine did the same. Ipad pro. Blames her eyesight. Needs bigger. It is a nice unit though, for what it is. I am still with the old ipad 2. The browser cache is so small, that any pages with movies or large pictures and im cactus. Im not a mac follower.

Comment

Ah! good
                I thought that I was the only
                I felt so alone!
                Last edited by duende123; December 29, 2017, 12:27 PM.
                "-Bueno, pues ahora que los dos nos hemos visto el uno al otro -repuso el
                unicornio-si tu crees en mi, yo creeré en tí, ¿trato hecho?"
                Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by biff View Post
                  Yeah, mine did the same. Ipad pro. Blames her eyesight. Needs bigger. It is a nice unit though, for what it is. I am still with the old ipad 2. The browser cache is so small, that any pages with movies or large pictures and im cactus. Im not a mac follower.
                  Well my wife has that reason also. Corrected vision 20/400. But still, an iPad that costs more than some PCs?? I️ don’t begrudge her getting the device but wonder how Apple gets away with the prices. Oh, wait, I️ know, people like us buy them regardless [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

iPhone X will cost you almost as much! BTW, how did you create an exception in your browser? I’m using Chrome and didn’t see a way to do this
                    Rick Moore, AIA
                    Barnes Gromatzky Kosarek Architects

Comment