Old AUGI is back online.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old AUGI is back online.

Not that I think of this forum as a "competing" site, but in all fairness to David: :beer:

The old Augi site is back online.
    Klaus Munkholm
    "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Indeed they are. I am already abusing them liberally in my daily routine of trying to find answers to the 123801892736498 printing questions I have in my support log.

Comment

I see this as an opportunity to pillage and plunder all the years of posts from grurs that aren't with us now. I wish I had more time to do this, I will try my best to seek out and add to our forum. After I am done moving and my deadline is over I will spend some time on it.

Could we maybe make a new categories for posts from AUGI? Maybe this is a bad idea.
      Last edited by Alex Cunningham; January 10, 2011, 03:33 PM. Reason: spell check
      -Alex Cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by Munkholm View Post
        Not that I think of this forum as a "competing" site, but in all fairness to David: :beer:

The old Augi site is back online.
        what's AUGI?
        I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Jones View Post
          what's AUGI?
          It was this place filled with unicorns and pixi dust and all Revit users were happy for a time and it was good. Then the vBulletin format was dropped for a new fangled system that made no sense and all the old posts were lost and the pixi's all asphyxiated because there were no longer any unicorns, whose farts they survived on, much like humans survive on a nitrogen/oxygen rich atmosphere. But now that 10+ years of information is back and can be referenced for solutions to every day issues and hopefully we will soon see the return of the unicorns of old.

Comment

Originally posted by hypnox1 View Post
            It was this place filled with unicorns and pixi dust and all Revit users were happy for a time and it was good. Then the vBulletin format was dropped for a new fangled system that made no sense and all the old posts were lost and the pixi's all asphyxiated because there were no longer any unicorns, whose farts they survived on, much like humans survive on a nitrogen/oxygen rich atmosphere. But now that 10+ years of information is back and can be referenced for solutions to every day issues and hopefully we will soon see the return of the unicorns of old.
            wow :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: for you dude. you should write childrens books.
            -Alex Cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Cunningham View Post
              . you should write childrens books.
              or just stay off the :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: during working hours...
              Martijn de Riet
              Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
              MdR Advies
              Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Cunningham View Post
                wow :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: for you dude. you should write childrens books.
                I was actually going to say that I see a RPG Video game in this lol

Comment

Originally posted by gdoherty0102 View Post
                  I was actually going to say that I see a RPG Video game in this lol
                  RRPG,
                  Revit Roll Playing Game!!! LMAO
                  -Alex Cunningham

Comment

And they even gave me back my RSS-feeds... But not the auto log-in though.
                    Martijn de Riet
                    Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
                    MdR Advies
                    Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment