For All Of The Cyclists Out There......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For All Of The Cyclists Out There......

I know a lot of people on this forum like to ride. Well, check out this kid from the UK, Danny MacAskill. The US has some bad ass riders, but, these UK kids are freakin' nuts and their riding is soooooo damn smooth. I wish I could do a tenth of what this guy does.

Last edited by dzatto; August 16, 2011, 04:47 PM.
    Dan

Ummm.....wow...I have a hard time just bunny hopping a stump here and there....
    But we got some folk that do that type of thing over here...but I can't keep my balance that well...

Thanks for sharing...
    Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

Same here. I love the G turns he does. I've been trying to do those things for years. So far I can manage to do a smooth face plant. :laugh:

How much for him riding across a damn cable! Talk about balance.
      Dan

Comment

Oops, double post. :banghead:
        Last edited by dzatto; August 16, 2011, 04:47 PM.
        Dan

Comment

Where did you find my morning ride video? Are people stalking me or something.

Dud that guy is amazing, I bet he doesn't roll over and fall out of bed. He rolls over and lands on a tight rope riding a bike out of bed.
          -Alex Cunningham

Comment

Lol, yep. He has a bunch of videos. Just search him on youtube. There's one called "Going Home". In the beginning, he does a rear tire stall on the edge of a block wall with what looks like about a 20' drop. Does he just drop down?? No way, he front flips from the stall. Lands on the hill. Rides away. No problem. :laugh:
            Dan

Comment

[QUOTE=dzatto;26444]I know a lot of people on this forum like to ride. Well, check out this kid from the UK, Danny MacAskill. The US has some bad ass riders, but, these UK kids are freakin' nuts and their riding is soooooo damn smooth. I wish I could do a tenth of what this guy does.

I thought that the first railroad track trick was pretty awesome...and then he rides on a freakin' cable. Pretty talented kid!

oops, I didn't mean to repost the video and don't know how to get rid of it now. ah, delete the link dummy...
              Last edited by Dave Jones; August 16, 2011, 09:28 PM.
              I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

Comment

Working...
              X