Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is sabotaging Revitcity???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Who is sabotaging Revitcity???

    How come our biggest google search result is Revitcity???

    Is Klaus using his holiday to wipe out the competition?
    Attached Files
    Martijn de Riet
    Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
    MdR Advies
    Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

    #2
    What else would you be expecting me to be doing during the Siesta? LOL

    Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk
    Klaus Munkholm
    "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

    Comment


      #3
      RevitCity has been under attack 4 times this year from advertising and external hacks. That and the chat and forums jsut get over run by high schoolers making it their own social hangout since facebook is blocked at school.
      .Carl - Architect, BIM Manager, Father, Husband, Coach, Player, Disc Tosser, Driver... not necessarily in that order.

      Free Revit Chat | Cre8iveThings Blog | Live Architecture! | Past Live Architecture!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Munkholm View Post
        What else would you be expecting me to be doing during the Siesta? LOL

        Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk
        Uhm, I don't know... have fun. Hang out with your family. Do nasty stuff to your wife...
        Do we really need to spell it out?

        Even I shut this site down on my holiday!
        Martijn de Riet
        Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
        MdR Advies
        Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by mdradvies View Post
          Uhm, I don't know... have fun. Hang out with your family. Do nasty stuff to your wife...Do we really need to spell it out?

          Even I shut this site down on my holiday!
          Dude, she's the mother of his children. :laugh:
          Dan

          Comment


            #6
            "Nasty stuff" like clean up the dog ****...


            Comment


              #7
              Wow this thread is really going down hill fast LMAO
              -Alex Cunningham

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Alex Cunningham View Post
                Wow this thread is really going down hill fast LMAO
                I know, but I started it with all the right intentions...
                Martijn de Riet
                Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
                MdR Advies
                Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

                Comment

                Related Topics

                Collapse

                Working...
                X