Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing to do with Revit but quite shocking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing to do with Revit but quite shocking!

These parents should be in prison!
    Attached Files
    Revit Architecture - 3ds MAX Design - Octane Render - and many working hours...

OMG. as a parent... idk how people get away with stuff like that. What are they thinking!!!!
    -Alex Cunningham

Comment

As a parent, I believe that just as you need a license to drive a car, you should have to go through some sort of mandatory examination before you are allowed to spawn offspring. Some of the things you see and hear are just crazy!
      Juan Carlos Moreno
      Store Designer & Merchandising Manager
      Sisley Cosmetics

Comment

I have been saying the samething for years. It's absurd how these parents act. I also believe that if you have more children than you can take care of then it should be a law to have a tubal. This way we don't end up with all these kids who have parent who dont care and maybe there wouldn't be so many kids in foster care.

I was at the grocery store and here walks in this woman bragging on the phone and how she just got her hair done, and her nails and toes done. Fine except behind her was a line of 5 young kids who were filthy with holes in their clothes that we almost too small. Its just awful

Comment

As a non parent, in world there is millions of problems like this, its natural that something goes wrong and someone behaves bad in other eyes. You cant change human behavour. Dont worry about them, better worry about your ass and kids.
          You can check this out, interesting philosophy documentary about similar situations:
          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9402964035542#

Comment