Vacation Coming Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vacation Coming Up.

From July 8th to July 24th (both days included) I´ll be on vacation, and thus won´t be around the forum much.

We´re driving to Eraclea Mare, Italy (located between Jesolo Lido and Caorle about 50 km´s east of Venice)

We went to the same Resort/Camping Village last year, and loved it so much that we´ve chosen to make the 1,700 km drive (each way) again this year If you´re curious, here´s a link to the website of Portofelice Camping

Alfredo will also be on vacation during the first week, but Aaron, Gordon and Ian will be around to do the necessary housekeeping.
    However - If the s*** hits the fan (Forum goes down), and neither of them are around, please don´t hesitate to text me at +4522135141 :beer: < No wait, make that a cold glass of :wine:
    Klaus Munkholm
    "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Have a nice vacation Klaus, enjoy your travel across France
    Julien
    "Au royaume des aveugles, les borgnes sont mal vus!"
    P. DAC
    Follow me on Twitter @Jbenoit44 - Blog: http://aecuandme.wordpress.com/

Comment

Across France? LOL - No, thank god (or the US military) for the invention of the GPS Only if the wife were still to read directions from a map, we would end up with a huge detour crossing France - We´ll be spending most of the time on the German Autobahn (with no speed limits), and crossing the Alps thru Austria before entering Italy.

Edit: And forgot to mention that I´m picking up our new car tomorrow, just in time for the vacation

But thanks!
      Klaus Munkholm

Comment

Well how did your, 1,700 km (1,000+ mile) each way, vacation go? You have been back at least 2 days now and we havnt heard a peep out of you.
        -Alex Cunningham

Comment

Maybe his GPS broke, and then having to take directions from the wife, caused a greater detour in France..

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

Comment

Nah, he's just reading up on 2 weeks of threads. I'd guess around 600 of them or so. So give him a day or two...
            Martijn de Riet
            Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
            MdR Advies
            Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

The drive went very well (no traffic jams, or broken GPS), and we had a fantastic vacation! It´s funny that 5 years ago, we´d have sworn that we´d never go camping, but now - two kids later - it´s by far the most relaxing way of vacationing. Having the kids entertained all the time at the beach, the pool or by other kids and the animation team, just makes it so much easier for us to relax - so I guess it´ll be quite some years before we get to see the inside of a hotel again.

Am trying hard not to work this week either, since the wife and kids are still at home - But will be looking into the 600+ new threads in the beginning of next week!
              Great to see that you all have been keeping the forum busy! And hope everyone is enjoying the summer :beer:
              Klaus Munkholm

Comment

hi klaus

next time you travel to italy, make a pitstop at my place in switzerland.:beer:

-rpict

Comment

Originally posted by Munkholm View Post
                  ...just makes it so much easier for us to relax - so I guess it´ll be quite some years before we get to see the inside of a hotel again.
                  We came to that conclusion about 15 years ago. Since then, we tent camping only. Wilderness, camp fire, some :beer: - there is nothing better than that and it's cheap too :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                  X