Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newby is stuck

Hi all,

I just posted a thread and can't find it anywhere! Apparently, I'm such a luddite that I can't figure out how to view my own questions to see if anyone has responded to them. Does the forum send me an email? Also, what's the difference between searching posts and threads? Doesn't a post essentially become a thread once you've posted it and people respond to it? Kinda new to this whole thing so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Originally posted by Nelrock View Post
    Hi all,

I just posted a thread and can't find it anywhere! Apparently, I'm such a luddite that I can't figure out how to view my own questions to see if anyone has responded to them. Does the forum send me an email? Also, what's the difference between searching posts and threads? Doesn't a post essentially become a thread once you've posted it and people respond to it? Kinda new to this whole thing so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Hi Nelrock,

Firstly, welcome to the forum. The only post you have made thus far - question on Rotating Sun path is in the General Revit Questions forum.

PS - I will move this to the Out There Forum
    Ian Kidston
    http://allextensions.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Nelrock View Post
      ...Also, what's the difference between searching posts and threads? Doesn't a post essentially become a thread once you've posted it and people respond to it? Kinda new to this whole thing so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
      The message you´re reading right now is a post, combine that with yours and Ian´s post and you have a thread :beer:

And welcome to the Forum
      Klaus Munkholm
      "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

thanks Ian!

Comment

Hi Ian, thanks for the reply but I'm still looking for an answer to my question. Would the best way to search all the questions I have posted and their replies be to search my username or is there some icon somewhere that I can click that shows me all the questions I have posted?

Comment

Nelrock, click on your username, then click on "View forum posts"
            Freelance BIM Provider at Autodesk Services Marketplace | Linkedin

Comment