Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield: Hardline Beta

Anyone else playing on PC?

I got to play a couple of hours earlier in the week, but been slammed cleaning houses since....taking the evening off so I can unwind some....by shooting cops (or robbers) and drinking lots of beer...

Look me up if your playing...
    Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Originally posted by MPwuzhere View Post
    Anyone else playing on PC?

I got to play a couple of hours earlier in the week, but been slammed cleaning houses since....taking the evening off so I can unwind some....by shooting cops (or robbers) and drinking lots of beer...

Look me up if your playing...
    Who has time to play video games? so you must have way to much time on your heads. Looks like a great game. Saw some feed on it from E3 last week. When I get time, I am currently playing Skyrim on PS3. If I have more free time at work (have been working through), I usually play LoTRO.
    Jason Peckovitch
    Father | Photographer | Car/Tech Guy
    Revit MEP 2015 Certified Professional
    That BIM Guy Blog | Google+

Comment

Originally posted by BCERBIMMan View Post
      Who has time to play video games? so you must have way to much time on your heads. Looks like a great game. Saw some feed on it from E3 last week. When I get time, I am currently playing Skyrim on PS3. If I have more free time at work (have been working through), I usually play LoTRO.
      Last week I worked my normal 40 hour week at the day job and then 45 hours with the part-time jobs (Sunday - Saturday)...So not much free time..I try to get some unwind time in here and there with a six pack of beer and a game of killing people. Actually last night I played Hardline for a while then moved back to Battlefield 4...
      Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

Cool beans. My freetime is very limited these days. My daughter wants my attention the entire time she is awake, gf doesn't like to watch me play video games or we are running errands/house tasks. That's why I am playing just one game for a very long time lately. Currently is Skyrim, was AC4 previously. I have the new Tomb Raider and want Watch Dogs.
        Jason Peckovitch
        Father | Photographer | Car/Tech Guy
        Revit MEP 2015 Certified Professional
        That BIM Guy Blog | Google+

Comment