Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

economical revit

Hi All,

Please don't bash me if this is the wrong place to post this, or even if it's an innapropriate question....but....

Got to buy some new revit licences. just been quoted sky high prices by my reseller and whilst discussing with my business partner, he asked 'why do we need to buy them in the uk?'

Good question I thought, although I suspect there is an equally good answer.

So question is, can you buy revit in any country and use it in your own? If so, the obvious question is what's the cheapest country to buy it in?

I have been quoted circa £4700 per license for revit design suite. Any advances on that?

Max
    the shoe was the sign.....

Please refer to this other thread for a discussion about this topic:

http://revitforum.org/showthread.php...light=reseller
    Freelance BIM Provider at Autodesk Services Marketplace | Linkedin

Comment

Have you read the EULA?
      I never did, but I could bet that you cannot buy it from one of the emerging countries where autodesk products are as cheap as bananas.
      My suggestion is check other resellers. And negotiate. Not british like. Real bargain the licenses.
      Gonçalo Feio
      "Ignorance, ignorance, sheer ignorance - you know there's no confidence to equal it. It's only when you know something about a profession, I think, that you're timid and careful." George Orson Welles

Comment

brilliant responses guys. Great research already done by everyone and looks like I should be able to save some dosh and am awaiting a response from Romania......

Will keep you posted as to how I get on and how much I hopefully save!

Max
        the shoe was the sign.....

Comment

HAHAHA
          I also just emailed maxcad less than 30 minutes ago.
          And my license expires in 2 weeks...
          More recession to Portugal.
          I feel evil!
          Gonçalo Feio
          "Ignorance, ignorance, sheer ignorance - you know there's no confidence to equal it. It's only when you know something about a profession, I think, that you're timid and careful." George Orson Welles

Comment