Playstation Network Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playstation Network Users

Anyone else lucky enough to have a PS3 and play online?

Well, I'm sure you now the servers got hacked and have been down for a few weeks. They don't expect them up until May 4.

The best part is they are now saying peronal info has been breached. That info MAY include credit card numbers. They said that the securtiy codes definately weren't breached. I guess they keep those separate.

So, keep an eye on your accounts. I know, I know, you shouldn't keep your CC info on your PS3 or Xbox, but I did so I wouldn't have to type it in every time I downloaded something. :banghead: Lesson learned.
    Dan

Related Topics

Collapse

• Changing Insurance?
    Just looking for opinions on this since the whole thing might as well be in Latin as much as I understand it -

I'm refinancing my house...
    March 19, 2012, 06:45 PM
  • OneNote Notebook Network Locations
    Anyone here use OneNote?

I've fallen for it lately - and have been using it to decanter my brain before I leave work at the end of the...
    July 18, 2013, 09:57 AM
  • DIY Small Business or Big Box Employee?
    I operate a small numbered corporation targeting mechanical contractors pursuing opportunities to design fabrication models c/w sleeving, hangers of all...
    SMALL BUSINESS
    40.00%
    EMPLOYEE
    35.00%
    LONE WOLF
    15.00%
    TEAM
    10.00%
    February 8, 2017, 04:28 PM
  • Does anyone use business cards these days?
    I'm lucky enough to get to attend my first RTC in a couple of weeks. With all the tech savvy Revit users in attendance I'm wondering do most people share...
    June 3, 2014, 05:26 PM
  • Revit City still down...
    RevitCity is still not accessible... anyone know what happened? Did they pull an "Augi" on their members, or did they get hacked (again) ?
    April 6, 2011, 01:11 PM
Working...
X