Photo peeps:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo peeps:

This weekend, the Annual Balloon Festival was held just up the road from me. I took about 680 photos and am still working my way through editing the ones I like. This one, however, was one of the first shots that caught my eye, straight out of the camera, no editing.
    Attached Files
    Leanne Zaras, CDT, LEED AP
    AutoCAD 2010 Certified Professional / Revit Architecture 2012 Certified Professional / Revit Structure 2015 Certified Professional
    ACAD2021, RST2014-2021 / Windows 10, 64-bit

Originally posted by LeanneZ View Post
    This weekend, the Annual Balloon Festival was held just up the road from me. I took about 680 photos and am still working my way through editing the ones I like. This one, however, was one of the first shots that caught my eye, straight out of the camera, no editing.
    Nice! I have another friend that was there this weekend. I haven't had a chance to look at his pics, just notice that he'd posted some.

Comment

Great shot Leanne!
      Jason Peckovitch
      Father | Photographer | Car/Tech Guy
      Revit MEP 2015 Certified Professional
      That BIM Guy Blog | Google+

Comment

Awesome! It was just here (in Plano, TX) a few weeks ago and we didn't make it. Maybe next year.
        Dan

Comment

Originally posted by dzatto View Post
          Awesome! It was just here (in Plano, TX) a few weeks ago and we didn't make it. Maybe next year.
          I remember getting up way before the crack of dawn and going to see that when I was in middle school. There is a similar event here every year right before Derby.
          Revit for newbies - A starting point for RFO

chad
          BEER: Better, Efficient, Elegant, Repeatable.

Comment

Thanks all...
            if you'd like to see the 107 others, I uploaded them to my Flickr site last night.
            Leanne Zaras, CDT, LEED AP
            AutoCAD 2010 Certified Professional / Revit Architecture 2012 Certified Professional / Revit Structure 2015 Certified Professional
            ACAD2021, RST2014-2021 / Windows 10, 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by LeanneZ View Post
              Thanks all...
              if you'd like to see the 107 others, I uploaded them to my Flickr site last night.
              really nice photos Leanne, thanks for posting!
              I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

Comment