Wacom driver update 6.3.39-1 disables Tumble in 3D pen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wacom driver update 6.3.39-1 disables Tumble in 3D pen

Always worries me accepting a Wacom prompt to update a Tablet and Pen driver for my Intuos Pro tablet and 3D pen but not had a problem for some time.

Anyway, I don't suppose many people here use a Wacom tablet with a 3D pen - but if you do then the latest driver update - 6.3.39-1 - seems to disable the 'Tumble' option for the pen barrel switches on the Wacom 3D pen.

Tumble is the same as Shift + Right Click mouse button in Revit to spin the model.

So, not the end of the World but tiresome.

Anyway, restoring the old driver 6.3.38-2 fixes this although I found I had to disable and re-enable Tumble on the barrel switch to make it work again.
    William Sutherland rias riba
    WS Architecture Ltd

No sign of a fix from Wacom for this but I've realised that in Intuos Pen Properties, the drop down menu for the 'tumble' button (or indeed any button) on the pen barrel you can select 'Keyboard' then 'Modifier' which opens a dialog where you can select both Shift and Middle Click. That keyboard combination gives you the same orbiting of the Revit model in a 3D View as 'tumble' used to from the Navigation menu.
    William Sutherland rias riba
    WS Architecture Ltd

Comment