new dell xps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new dell xps?

hey im buying a new laptop to run revit and have been looking at a dell xps. wanted to know what you all thought?

PROCESSOR 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7-2720QM processor 2.20 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 3.30 GHz
    OPERATING SYSTEM Genuine Windows® Home Premium, 64-Bit, English
    OFFICE SOFTWARE Microsoft® Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word & Excel w/ ads. No PowerPoint or Outlook
    SERVICE PLAN 2 Year Premium Hardware Service
    VIDEO CARD NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 555M 3GB graphics with Optimus
    HARD DRIVE 1.0TB 500GB 7.2k HDD x 2
    SECURITY SOFTWARE McAfee Security Center with VirusScan, Firewall, Spyware Removal, 15-Months
    HD DISPLAY 17.3" HD+ (900p) LED Display with 2.0MP HD Webcam
    INTERNAL OPTICAL DRIVE Tray Load Blu-ray Disc BD-Combo (Reads BD and Writes to DVD/CD)
    WIRELESS + BLUETOOTH Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1030 and Bluetooth 3.0
    SOUND OPTIONS JBL 2.1 Speakers with Waves Maxx Audio

How much RAM will be installed on it?
    -Alex Cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by Nitram View Post
      hey im buying a new laptop to run revit and have been looking at a dell xps. wanted to know what you all thought?
      Looks pretty good. Should serve you well for a couple years. Make sure it has at least 6GB of RAM, preferably 8GB.

p.s. - you've brought up your laptop in three separate threads - in the future, please pick one and stick to it.

Comment

p.s. - it was only in two seperate threads.

Comment

Three. This one. This one. And this one.

p.s. - it was only in two seperate threads.

Comment

whatever man, why dont you grow up. im younger than you but yet im still more mature....

Comment

Excuse me? I've done nothing but welcome you and offer help... in all three threads I might add... donating my free time to answer your questions, and I politely remind you to not cross-post, and you give me lip in return, and make it out as though I can't count. "Whatever" indeed.
              whatever man, why dont you grow up. im younger than you but yet im still more mature....

Comment

another person told me to "cross post" because it would help people see it so if you have a problem with it take it up with him!!

im sorry i dont know all your little rules to the forum.

Comment

another person told me to "cross post" because it would help people see it so if you have a problem with it take it up with him!!

im sorry i dont know all your little rules to the forum.
                  Who told you to cross post? Kinda difficult to take it up with that person when you don´t let us know

The forum rules are linked from the top navigation bar, and I´ll highly recommend that you read them, and pay special attention to the first line in the "General Rules" section if you want help on this forum in the future!
                  Klaus Munkholm
                  "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

another person told me to "cross post" because it would help people see it.
                    This forums does not have a problem with posts getting missed. We are not like other forums.
                    -Alex Cunningham

Comment