Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Style / Layout

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Forum Style / Layout

    Originally posted by Munkholm View Post
    Everyone.

    This morning the forum was upgraded from vBulletin 4.0.8 to 4.1.1 to ensure that we are using the most secure and stable version.

    The upgrade caused some issues with the styles of the forum, so from now on we´ll only provide one default style - It´s just way to much work to maintain 3 styles as before... Sorry.

    The Mobile Edition still needs some fixing, but should back soon !

    And to the more serious issue - 4 posts where lost during the upgrade ! I´m very sorry about that, but unless someone feel very strong about it, I´m not going thru the hassle of getting them back up (YES, we have a backup).

    Sorry for the 4 missing posts and the trouble during this upgrade - And thank you for your patience. :beer.
    ugly...sorry, but the default style is just plain ugly! If you're only going to have one style is should be the one that I want

    oh, and just add the 4 posts to my post count and we'll call it even :hide:


    Edit by Munkholm: This, and the following posts have been moved to this thread from the original over here
    Last edited by Munkholm; February 11, 2011, 12:52 AM. Reason: Posts moved to new thread
    I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

    #2
    Originally posted by Dave Jones View Post
    ugly...sorry, but the default style is just plain ugly! If you're only going to have one style is should be the one that I want
    +1

    I assume you meant that a bit tongue-in-cheek, but I have to agree. My main complaint is that it is difficult on the eyes, and since I have to look at the screen so much everyday, anything that is hard on the eyes I tend to avoid. Would really like to see the light blue style back.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by muttlieb View Post
      +1

      I assume you meant that a bit tongue-in-cheek, but I have to agree. My main complaint is that it is difficult on the eyes, and since I have to look at the screen so much everyday, anything that is hard on the eyes I tend to avoid. Would really like to see the light blue style back.
      my vote would be for the light blue as well.
      -Alex Cunningham

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by muttlieb View Post
        I assume you meant that a bit tongue-in-cheek
        hence the smiley. I also vote for the light blue style!
        I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

        Comment


          #5
          I also vote for the light blue style.

          (btw, if worse comes to worse, or you just want to tweak something anyway, like the font size, etc., you can create your own "style" under your "My Profile" settings...

          Comment


            #6
            I would like to vote for the light blue style also. Has anyone voted for this dark style? It is painful to look at. I find it hard to focus and search through the posts. Are we going to get the light blue style back?

            Comment


              #7
              I like the dark style, sorry. I'm really sick of blue (or any other color) UI's and I use dark grays and black for almost everything
              Rick Moore, AIA
              Barnes Gromatzky Kosarek Architects

              Comment


                #8
                Iru might make a "unsupportet" version of the blue style... but no promises !

                Those who find the current style hard for the eyes, please feel free to suggest changes... Should text be darker or brighter ? and the background... darker ? lighter ?
                Still, no promises, but feel free to make the suggestions.
                Klaus Munkholm
                "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Munkholm View Post
                  Those who find the current style hard for the eyes, please feel free to suggest changes... Should text be darker or brighter ? and the background... darker ? lighter ?
                  Still, no promises, but feel free to make the suggestions.
                  Ok, since you asked, make it look *exactly* like the light blue style

                  Comment


                    #10
                    blue style for me as well
                    Dan

                    Comment

                    Related Topics

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X