The forum icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The forum icons

Where can I find the "key" that explains the icons that surround each of the posts?

(I just noticed that some posts have more than others too)
    Defiant1
    Last edited by Defiant1; September 15, 2011, 05:05 AM.
    "Two possibilities exist. Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not.
    Both are equally terrifying."
    - Arthur C Clarke

Scroll down in each subforum, and you'll notice a legend on the bottom-left of your screen. :beer:
    Arjan Ikink, BIM-engineer at PHB Deventer
    LinkedIn

Comment

Yes, on the bottom-left, but not on all pages. And a couple of useful icons are not even in that legend, but see the attached.
      Attached Files
      Klaus Munkholm
      "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

I was referring to the icons in the attached....BUT, I see if I hover over them (on the pC) the explanation is displayed.
        It doesn't do that on my smartphone (there's no cursor to "hover") - which I'm using most of the time to read the forums.

Thanks
        Attached Files
        "Two possibilities exist. Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not.
        Both are equally terrifying."
        - Arthur C Clarke

Comment

Don't know about the first, viewing on a smartphone as well, but the middel is the rep. button. The last is the report button, if someone has been naughty..

Have you considered to use Tapatalk when surfing the forum, it works really well..

Edit: Back on my computer, the first one, is to bookmark the post
          KimArndt
          Last edited by KimArndt; September 15, 2011, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Yah, thanks Kim. Those are: "Bookmark Post" (You can find your bookmarks in the "settings" page later), "Add to this user´s reputation" (Speaks for it self) and "Report Post" (Please use this if you encounter spam or inapropiate content in general - Admins are notified instantly by mail, and can take the necessary measures)

And in regards to the mobile viewing, there are now several options, and vB just released 4.1.6 with nothing but improvements to mobile viewing. But since rumors are that vB 4.1.7 will be out next week already, we´re probably gonna wait for that before upgrading. But to the point, when the new vB options is installed, I plan on creating a thread with all the different options. Free vs. Commercial, Android vs. iPhone/iPad, etc.
            Klaus Munkholm

Comment

But sometimes there's a fourth: Add Infraction to KimArndt (for instance). What does this do?
              Martijn de Riet
              Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
              MdR Advies
              Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

Originally posted by mdradvies View Post
                But sometimes there's a fourth: Add Infraction to KimArndt (for instance). What does this do?
                Uhhm... that´s only visible to admins and moderators, and is a way to "warn" members with bad behavior, once they get X number of warnings, they´ll be banned for X days from the forum. To the best of my knowledge, that system have only been used once (on a spammer) to test the functionality, and it´s not something that we plan on using
                Klaus Munkholm

Comment

Originally posted by Munkholm View Post
                  Uhhm... that´s only visible to admins and moderators, and is a way to "warn" members with bad behavior, once they get X number of warnings, they´ll be banned for X days from the forum. To the best of my knowledge, that system have only been used once (on a spammer) to test the functionality, and it´s not something that we plan on using
                  LOL, Now I understand why you don't have it...
                  Martijn de Riet
                  Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
                  MdR Advies
                  Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

Originally posted by mdradvies View Post
                    LOL, Now I understand why you don't have it...
                    LOL, yes. And since we´re not planning on using it anyway, it´s just been disabled for both admins and mods
                    Klaus Munkholm

Comment