4 lines in signatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 lines in signatures

This is a kind reminder for those of you who have more than 4 lines in your signature (defining "lines" as either text or blank lines), to spend a couple of minutes to make your signature fit in 4 lines. This includes quotations, greetings, contact info, etc. If necessary, use this character: | to make a long signature fit in 4 lines. This instruction is in our forum's rules, which is in place to keep signatures from taking up more space than is necessary, especially considering that there are users who access the forum from mobile devices, such as phones or iPads.

To update your signature, click on "Settings" on the upper right portion of the page, and start from "Edit signature".
    Last edited by Alfredo Medina; September 11, 2011, 10:44 PM. Reason: Fixed instructions
    Freelance BIM Provider at Autodesk Services Marketplace | Linkedin

Why do I feel you are talking to me?? :laugh:

Done and updated sir. :thumbsup:
    Dan

Comment

how many lines are in mine?
      -Alex Cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Cunningham View Post
        how many lines are in mine?
        5... but with the short posts you make, it doesn´t really mater :laugh: :hide:
        Attached Files
        Klaus Munkholm
        "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

Originally posted by Munkholm View Post
          Actually, Alex's signature length varies with the width of your browser window. I guess he could get it down to 2 lines if he had a really widescreen monitor. LOL!
          Leanne Zaras, CDT, LEED AP
          AutoCAD 2010 Certified Professional / Revit Architecture 2012 Certified Professional / Revit Structure 2015 Certified Professional
          ACAD2021, RST2014-2021 / Windows 10, 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by LeanneZ View Post
            Actually, Alex's signature length varies with the width of your browser window. I guess he could get it down to 2 lines if he had a really widescreen monitor. LOL!
            I know... Just messing with him. Can´t get below 3 lines though, due to the maximum width of the forum layout... can´t get above 5 either... :beer:
            Klaus Munkholm

Comment

Originally posted by LeanneZ View Post
              I guess he could get it down to 2 lines if he had a really widescreen monitor. LOL!
              Nope, the limit of the frame the forum shows in is set to such that it is 3 lines at it's widest limit.On the other hand, if you shrink your window to the min frame limit, it is indeed 5 lines. So maybe we should specify if the 4 line limit is at max or min frame width limit...?
              .Carl - Architect, BIM Manager, Father, Husband, Coach, Player, Disc Tosser, Driver... not necessarily in that order.

Free Revit Chat | Cre8iveThings Blog | Live Architecture! | Past Live Architecture!

Comment

Originally posted by Munkholm View Post
                exactly. there is a reason i use the : thumbsup : emote all the time. the emore its self 10 characters LOL
                -Alex Cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by revittotd View Post
                  ...So maybe we should specify if the 4 line limit is at max or min frame width limit...?
                  Or maybe we should just grab a :beer: and :shrug: ?
                  Klaus Munkholm

Comment

I'm biking to work yesterday, today and tomorrow cause I ran out of gas and gas money for the week. I don't think a drink is in the budget right now :/
                    .Carl - Architect, BIM Manager, Father, Husband, Coach, Player, Disc Tosser, Driver... not necessarily in that order.

Free Revit Chat | Cre8iveThings Blog | Live Architecture! | Past Live Architecture!

Comment