Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wishlist Forum: Allow me to sort by latest post time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wishlist Forum: Allow me to sort by latest post time.

I understand the desire behind sorting the forum by thread rating -- and generally, I prefer to sort it that way.

BUT it would be nice to be ABLE to sort it by the latest post time. That way I can easily tell if there's something new to look at.

When I scroll to the bottom of the page and change it to sort by Latest Post Time then press Go, it reloads the page but SORTED BY THREAD RATING.
    Don Ireland

There's a short cut in the top left (just below Forum) called New Posts. Hit that and it shows you the new posts. This is how I keep mine sorted. Will that work?
    Dan

Comment

You can also try Quick Links :beer:
      Attached Files

Comment

Or just use the "Sort threads by:" feature located at the bottom of each subforum. :thumbsup:
        Attached Files
        Klaus Munkholm
        "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

Originally posted by Munkholm View Post
          Or just use the "Sort threads by:" feature located at the bottom of each subforum. :thumbsup:
          I've tried that. When the page loads after picking it, it's back to the default settings.

In fact, I just went back and tried it again a few min ago. I picked "Sort threads by: Last post" then picked "Show Threads". Here's a screenshot of what I saw when it reloaded. Sept 2012 is listed before a March 2013 post and that's before a Feb 2013 post.
          RevitForum.png
          Last edited by doni49; April 11, 2013, 02:10 PM. Reason: Added screenshot.
          Don Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by doni49 View Post
            I've tried that. When the page loads after picking it, it's back to the default settings.

In fact, I just went back and tried it again a few min ago. I picked "Sort threads by: Last post" then picked "Show Threads". Here's a screenshot of what I saw when it reloaded. Sept 2012 is listed before a March 2013 post and that's before a Feb 2013 post.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]12171[/ATTACH]
            Sho' 'nuf, I checked the Wish List forum and it's doing the same thing to me. But all the other forums are working fine.

Comment

I just figured out how to get to actually sort it the way I want -- it requires keeping a separate link in your bookmarks though.

Click on the following link and it'll be sorted by last posting date.

Wish Lists / Feature Requests
              Don Ireland

Comment

widgetinstance 211 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X