Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to create lines out of list of points

Hi,
    I'm stuck on a pretty easy problem (hopefully), so I've got a list of points structured on separate lists (L2) (shown below) - the amount of lists in L1 varries, and i want to create lines between each of the point (so for example points [1,0] and [1,1] connected by line, P.[1,1] and P.[1,2] etc...), can someone help with this?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by rafalactun View Post
    Hi,
    I'm stuck on a pretty easy problem (hopefully), so I've got a list of points structured on separate lists (L2) (shown below) - the amount of lists in L1 varries, and i want to create lines between each of the point (so for example points [1,0] and [1,1] connected by line, P.[1,1] and P.[1,2] etc...), can someone help with this?
    Lacing, "cross product" comes to mind?

Sendt fra min ONEPLUS A5000 med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rafalactun View Post
      Hi,
      How to create lines..
      lisp
      AutoCAD

Comment

Originally posted by HansLammerts View Post
        lisp
        AutoCAD
        Might want to go back under that bridge?

On a more constructive note:

2018-09-04_2350.png

You will need the Polycurve.Curves Node only if you need the individual Curve segments between your point, otherwise the Polycurve should be enough.

The connection with the Transpose node is only for the lines going the other direction if you would need those.
        Bjorn_K
        Last edited by Bjorn_K; September 5, 2018, 08:39 AM. Reason: *cannot type

Comment

Thanks Bjorn, thats exactly what I was looking for

Comment