Trouble Upgrading Dynamo Revit 1.3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble Upgrading Dynamo Revit 1.3.0

I am trying to go from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1 and I am getting these errors.....

This is what I get when I try to straight up un-install

When I try to run the upgrade, Dynamo core upgrade but Dynamo revit does not.

Has anyone out there dealt with this issue and or know how I can go about fixing it?
    Attached Files
    Regards,
    Emmett Cruey
    ConnectedBIM.Design
    925-695-6000

How was 1.3.0 installed? I've seen errors like that when something was installed from a deployment and the deployment image is missing.
    Revit for newbies - A starting point for RFO

chad
    BEER: Better, Efficient, Elegant, Repeatable.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Dynamo Install Order ?
      I'm trying to cleanup my deployments and have been having some minor issues with Dynamo, especially since there are several versions to deal with at the...
      September 5, 2019, 04:00 PM
    • Orchid for dynamo
      I am trying to install Orchid package for dynamo, another colleague installed it no problem and I followed the same procedure he did and yet it will not...
      August 25, 2021, 09:17 AM
    • Dynamo says "Update Available" but nothing happens + Dynamo versions?
      When I click on Manage > Dynamo, version 1.2.1.3083 opens (it says Dynamo Core and Dynamo Revit are 1.2.1.3083). Shortly after it opens, the little...
      August 1, 2017, 04:10 PM
    • Dynamo & Python changes?
      Previously the Dynamo installer would include a version of IronPython in the install, and I think the Dynamo web site also provided links directly to...
      January 25, 2017, 10:46 AM
    • Dynamo Versioning scheme
      How's everyone else got their Dynamo folders set up?
      Since Dynamo went from version 1.3 to 2.0, we've had our Dynamo graphs saved under a folder...
      April 14, 2021, 05:10 PM
    Working...
    X