titleblock parameters via dynamo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

titleblock parameters via dynamo

I wonder if anyone could help, struggling to populate titleblock parameters via dynamo.
    1) Titileblock family which has Label family that carries parameters, those were populated in project via assigning new shared to sheets.
    2) When I try to get these parameters on Dynamo to be populated I cannot find a way of doing so. It seems that the reason is they are nested label parameters.

Any Ideias?
    Attached Files

Did you link the label family parameters to the titleblock family parameters?

Make sure that you correctly added the shared parameter to your project, so that the label is linked properly.

Let me know if this makes sense:
    "Sheet Instance Parameter" can be added as a project parameter (should be a shared parameter) to the Sheets category and then manipulated per sheet element. (Instance Parameter behavior)
    "Sheet Type Parameter" can be added as a project parameter (should be a shared parameter) to the Project Information category and then manipulated at project information / globally (Type Parameter behavior, affecting all sheets)

If you are manipulating the project information data, you need to call out the correct element in dynamo.
    www.polyninestudio.com | @Twitter |[email protected]

FIND AND REPLACE MATERIALS FOR REVIT PLUGIN: www.polyninestudio.com/findreplacematerialsrevit.html

Comment