Design Review Mobile for Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Design Review Mobile for Android

Help get Design Review on Android! Design Review mobile for Android Check out the Cloud feedback forums and +1 the need for Autodesk to focus on developing Design Review Mobile for Android Tablets.

Dude, are you aware that this gives this website access to post stuff on your twitter account (for instance)? I'd love to vote but I don't let anyone in my accounts other then my wife...
    Martijn de Riet
    Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
    MdR Advies
    Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

Sorry, I don't see how feedback.autodesk.com can post on my twitter account by signing in to the autodesk site.

Comment

Well, wanting to vote I clicked the +1-button. Which led me to an inlog screen where I could sign in using Get Satisfaction (?), Google, Facebook, Twitter, and so on. When I clicked Twitter it prompted me that I would be allowing Get Satisfaction to:

-
        • Read Tweets from my timeline.
        • View who I follow and add Follows to my list.
        • Change my profile.
        • Place tweets in my name.

I'm sure Autodesk themselves don't use this but they might want to consider not using a service that hacks my account. If I deny, then I can't vote...
        Martijn de Riet
        MdR Advies

Comment

Where is that "dis-like" button when you need it? That message is just plain spooky :crazy:
          Klaus Munkholm
          "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

I was already logged in with my Autodesk Cloud Service signin so I wasn't trying to sign in with Twitter. But yes, I can understand that those terms are NO GOOD! Who would agree to let a service have that kind of access to their account? WTF Autodesk, why would they use such a feedback system.

To bad all that does is take away from the fact that I REALLY want to be able to use my Android Tablet to view 3D dwf files. It seems like I should have just given in and got an iPad instead.

Comment

Back at the computer, and deiced to go out on a limb, to see that message with my own eyes... And after seeing it myself - Who called Facebook for crooks? This is way beyond anything I've ever seen before, and am now heavily considering closing down the RFO Twitter account.

But don't give up Mike. Not to disrespect Jobs in any way, but fighting the big bad Apple is worth a fight
              Attached Files
              Klaus Munkholm
              "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

I do find it hilarious that they state they won't see my twitter password. Off course not, they don't need it. They just kindly ask me to open the door and step out of the way... :crazy:
                Martijn de Riet
                MdR Advies

Comment

https://market.android.com/details?i...desk.ADRViewer

Design Review for Android is in the market today!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Ferrell View Post
                    https://market.android.com/details?i...desk.ADRViewer

Design Review for Android is in the market today!
                    Why does it not give me the family type? It gives me family and parameters, but it does not give me the type. Also when I have views on sheets it does not seem to let me select elements in the elevation views when views are placed on sheets. This was just a quick look, but what I have seen so far...

Comment