Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Fundraising for revitforum.org 2013-2014

  1. #1
    Administrator Munkholm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7, 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Denmark
    Posts
    4,173
    Current Local Time
    10:23 AM

    Thumbs up Fundraising for revitforum.org 2013-2014

    As you all (hopefully) know, RevitForum.org is a non-profit site, and much like the Wikipedia, we raise money for the server costs etc. once a year around April.

    Since we upgraded to a dedicated server last year, our monthly costs for hosting is $200/month. Adding expenses for domain renewals and savings for software upgrades, it all adds up to $3000/year.

    Please help us keep RevitForum.org free of advertising and/or the need for commercial sponsors, by making a donation.

    Thank you!
    Last edited by Munkholm; April 16th, 2013 at 07:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    "RFO 2012 Spelling Bee Champion"
    Alex Cunningham's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8, 2010
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    3,554
    Current Local Time
    01:23 AM
    Bump. I think last year it only took us a little over a month to raise enough funds to pay for the year. Well.... its been a little over a month now.

  3. #3
    Moderator
    "RFO 2012 Spelling Bee Champion"
    Alex Cunningham's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8, 2010
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    3,554
    Current Local Time
    01:23 AM
    In case you missed it. Glynnis Patterson from Ideate has organized a little fund raising campaign to help RFO meet the $3,000 goal for this year. If you were waiting to donate now is the idea time for it. http://www.revitforum.org/out-there/...html#post90271

  4. #4
    Moderator LeanneZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8, 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    749
    Current Local Time
    04:23 AM
    *bump*

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Cunningham View Post
    In case you missed it. Glynnis Patterson from Ideate has organized a little fund raising campaign to help RFO meet the $3,000 goal for this year. If you were waiting to donate now is the idea time for it. http://www.revitforum.org/out-there/...html#post90271
    c'mon, y'all! We can do this!!!
    Alex Cunningham likes this.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    February 29, 2012
    Posts
    58
    Current Local Time
    03:23 AM
    Just an update on this thread. We have received receipts on a few donations, including those who are doing monthly donations. Looks like if we receive receipts on another $200 of donations between now and July 11th we'll be able to help RFO meet the yearly goal of $3K. If you have made a recent donatation (6/26-7/11) please send your receipt (glynnis.patterson@ideateinc.com) so that we can match it.

    Cheers,
    Glynnis
    Alex Cunningham and dzatto like this.

  6. #6
    Moderator LeanneZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8, 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    749
    Current Local Time
    04:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlynnisPatterson View Post
    Just an update on this thread. We have received receipts on a few donations, including those who are doing monthly donations. Looks like if we receive receipts on another $200 of donations between now and July 11th we'll be able to help RFO meet the yearly goal of $3K. If you have made a recent donatation (6/26-7/11) please send your receipt (glynnis.patterson@ideateinc.com) so that we can match it.

    Cheers,
    Glynnis
    ~~BUMP~~

    c'mon, y'all!!! Only $200 more by Thursday!!! YOU can do it!!!

  7. #7
    Forum Co-Founder Alfredo Medina's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7, 2010
    Location
    Orlando, FL, USA | info@planta1.com
    Posts
    2,806
    Current Local Time
    04:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanneZ View Post
    ~~BUMP~~

    c'mon, y'all!!! Only $200 more by Thursday!!! YOU can do it!!!
    Last chance for 200 lurkers to donate 1 dollar each!
    Yeah,... right.

  8. #8
    Moderator mark b's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7, 2010
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    1,426
    Current Local Time
    06:23 PM
    I can't believe we can't hit $3000
    We still have today to do it !!!
    Go without lunch, go without ........and cough up !!!

  9. #9
    Moderator mark b's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7, 2010
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    1,426
    Current Local Time
    06:23 PM
    'BUMP"

    Still a whole business day to go on the other side of the world is there not ?
    The 11th is it, then the very generous people at Ideate Solutions will be stopping their $ for $ RFO support offer.
    So we still have time.

  10. #10
    Administrator Munkholm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7, 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Denmark
    Posts
    4,173
    Current Local Time
    10:23 AM
    $3860 raised!! Thanks to everybody who chipped in - not least Ideate Inc. for boosting the donations!


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The revitforum.org domain.
    By Munkholm in forum Out There
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: August 31st, 2013, 01:55 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 11th, 2013, 10:45 PM
  3. RevitForum Down / Moving to London
    By Munkholm in forum Forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: January 28th, 2011, 06:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •