Kiwi Codes Solutions Ltd is a small company based in New Zealand (South Pacific) which specializes in creating simple but elegant addins for Autodesk Revit, which provide an increase in efficiency and speed of production in the use of Revit.
Family Browser is a dynamic interface; to control, store and locate office families. Family Browser stays up to date with any changes made in windows explorer. Ideal for any small or large practice no matter what flavor of Autodesk’s Revit you use. All families can be contro11ed from a central location allowing a BIM Manager to instantly make changes, adding groups, tabs or families.
- Increase efficiency
- Easy to use
- See what you are about to load
- No more loading families via "Load Family" and searching through numerous folders within windows explorer and loading a project with multiple unwanted types.
- Search you family library with instant feedback
- Moveable/collapsible browser always open and accessible
- GUI for creating/modifing type catalogs
- Icon creator
- Available for Autodesk Revit 2011 & 2012
For an outsiders opinion of Family Browser please read respected Revit Blogger Dave Baldacchino review Here and Here
For all updates, news, video tutorials and FREE trial downlaods please visit our blog Revit Family Browser
NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT:
We are very pleased to announce the imminent arrival of PROJECT BROWSER for Autodesk Revit 2013.
Project Browser borrows the hugely successful interface from Family Browser and extends that to provide complete Project and Family Management in the one application.
Some of the features include:
1. Tabs that separate common view types which minimizes the amount of scrolling through Project Browser especially on large projects
2. Totally customizable fonts, sizes and colors.
3. Easily add custom folders. Drag and Drop views into these custom folders.
4. Custom folders available for all view types including schedules, legends etc.
5. Quick Filters to filter the Project Browser by common view parameters, phases and view templates.
6. Family Browser built into Project Browser.
7. Powerful search feature to find any View/Family in Project/Family in Library quickly
8. Query Builder to build custom tabs and quick filters for reuse. These can be shared between other members of the project team.
From customer user testing we have reports of significant time savings using Kiwi Codes Project Browser.
Please visit HERE for more information along with a video demonstration.