Hi Revit Forum! I've seen a few posts on here looking for light framing Revit extensions so wanted to share MWF with you.
MWF software offers the complete framing solution in Revit« for light gauge steel and wood studs. MWF or Metal Wood Framer is an extension to Autodesk« Revit« that allows users to completely automate & streamline light gauge metal and wood framing. The software enables modelling, coordination & manufacturing from one BIM model, making it appropriate for builders, contractors, engineers, fabricators, drywallers, modular builders, and BIM service providers.
- Is a template-based and rule-driven extension to Autodesk« Revit« meaning you can adjust templates or rules to apply global changes.
- Allows users to completely automate & streamline light gauge metal or wood framing.
- Detects Revit« walls, floors, ceilings, roofs and openings and frames them accordingly.
- Special features include detail selector, MEP clash detection and automatic openings, join creation interface & drawing production engine.
- Supports stick, panelized and modular construction methods.
- Generates shop drawings, cut lists and optional CNC output.
MWF is available in 3 separate core modules or as MWF Pro Suite. Specialized MWF Extensions are also available including MWF CNC Modules, MWF Clasher, MWF Modular Configrator and MWF Linear Optimizer.
For more information please visit: Light Framing Revit« | MWF Metal Wood Framer |StrucSoft Solutions or Contact Us.