Are you an ambitious Structural Engineer Technician looking to join a distinctly innovative group? Looking for an opportunity to work shoulder to shoulder with architects as a valued team member? This is a great opportunity to join a team of professionals who are committed to creating meaningful architecture and engaging the communities we serve.
Integrus Architecture is a group of Architects, Structural Engineers, Interior Designers, and Business Professionals committed to an integrated approach toward meaningful and lasting design. By creating buildings that add significant value to the communities in which they're situated, we hope to make the world a better place – for everyone – to live, to work, and to learn.
What You Do:
The Structural Engineering Technician will prepare structural plans and details based on conceptual structural design. Work with Project and Technical Leads to review work for accuracy, clarity, and quality control and to coordinate the work of architects and design consultants. You will also utilize office standard templates as well as established techniques and procedures to prepare construction documents.
We You Have:
• Associate’s degree with emphasis in Revit Structure
• 2-4 years Structural CADD/Revit experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent interpersonal skills, writing, editing, and organizational skills
• Comfortable working in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment
What We Give:
• A fun, collaborative working environment
• Employer paid insurance to include medical, dental, vision, life and disability
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
• FSA plan with dependent care and transportation options
• 401K retirement plan.
How to be successful:
• Quality of Work- when you take pride, it shows!
• Integrity- honesty is the best policy.
• Dependability- your team counts on you.
• Communication- need we say more?
Does this sound like a firm you want to work for? Does our ideal candidate sound just like you? If it does please send us your cover letter, resume and portfolio, no larger than 4MB please. Attach as documents in either word or PDF and email to email@example.com with Structural Engineer Technician - Spokane in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.
Integrus Architecture is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.